Jamie was the last to fly from the nest. She too was off to “Ricks”. By now, we were getting use to time marching on and our little ones growing up. It still was difficult having our last leave home heading out to make her way.
We have come full circle, a couple in love as at the beginning. I remember us driving home realizing there was no one to tell or rush home for. We could do anything. We decided on a dinner and movie - one of many fun evening to remember.
Time's wings are still flying by,
our little family of seven became 12 and now 25.
They too will feel the tugging of heart string as their little one leave the nest, feeling the joy of their children coming home and seeing love bloom as the family grows and the family tree fills out. Memories are made - eternal ones.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Posted by Vicky at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It's O.K. mom to say that I was your favorite and that it was hardest when I left.
Is Jamie day dreaming again? Oh, no I forgot Daddy did say that!
Always dreaming my sister, always dreaming. Sometimes dreams do come true!! HAHA!
Post a Comment