Thursday, May 21, 2009

LINDSEY Moving On


We are all excited for Lindsey.




The years have gone by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday she was crawling up into my lap giving me be a big hug. I still like those hugs from her.
Remembering her broken
leg as a toddler.





What next would she do???


Lindsey has a free spirit with
a smile that warms your heart
& feel's her joy.


Always in our Hearts forever !!!


Lindsey Graduation BBQ May 23, 2009 Great food, Fun, Family and Friends!! Congradulation Lindsey
































Aunt Jodi made a Grad Video.

2 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

Her smile sure does warm a heart!! She must have gotten that from her grandma.

Jodi said...

I thought she got that beautiful smile from her Aunt Jodi (j/k)! We all love our Linny Lou and I am so glad I could be a part of her special celebration!